Sunday 16 January 2011

Work Experience

I may have been a bit too excited

Cash In the Attic Music Report

This week I have been working at 'Leopard Film Production'. The company produces programmes for the BBC, Channel 4 and ITV as well as having a sister branch in America. I got to work on shows such as Cash In the Attic and a recent BBC documentary narrated by Jamie Winstone. As well as doing location research for an upcoming international cook show starring Gino D' Acampo.

I was assigned to these productions and helped with research/contacting contributors/preparation for shoots/logging as well as viewing the editing, script writing and narration procedure. The experience has been invaluable, it has given me a true insight into a 9:30am – 6:00pm job is like, I learnt first-hand techniques in the marketing and distribution of media, as well as the production. I thoroughly look forward to University where I will study English Literature with Film Studies and hopefully a career in ths direction too.

No comments:

Post a Comment